Based on the company's principle "Menschen helfen Menschen" the LKH-Univ. Klinikum Graz expressed its general and special tasks as a hospital in the KAGes (Krankenanstaltengesellschaft m.b.H.) alliance.
We focus our work on our patient's welfare. We create an environment and atmosphere for them which takes theirs dignity into consideration and in which they can feel secure.
We form the identity and create the goals of the Hospital Graz. We are economically responsible, organisationally efficient and environmentally friendly. The University Hospital is for the benefit of the people likewise
• a medical patient's care of up-to-date science,
• the medical research,
• the education and training of students.
Our corporate culture
We work on a partnership and targeted basis ...
... with the entities i. e.
Steiermärkische Krankenanstaltenges.m.b.H. and Medizinische Universität Graz and create together the future developments of the Hospital Graz.
... with the patients and their relatives
We actively integrate them in our healing process, respect their dignity and personality and create an environment for them within the meaning of a biological psychological social model supporting the healing process in its entirety. We will satisfy their wishes and needs in view of the existing resources.
... with our colleagues, employees and partners
• We respect and tolerate each other and work together on a team-oriented and confident basis
• By providing targeted education and training we support personal development in order to well manage the tasks of the future
• As a WHO partner hospital, we are guided by principles and strategies of the national and Österreichische Netzwerk Gesundheitsfördernder Krankenhäuser und Gesundheitseinrichtungen
... with students and all trainees
By using innovative concepts and methods we enable students and all trainees to acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary for their job description.